We operate in developing countries and in rural areas, so the primary goal of García Mateo & Sinova is to always guarantee our Corporate Social Responsibility and our Certifications.
Our local partners and suppliers have all the certificates required by the European Union and the USA, so we can guarantee that our products meet the following requirements:
- Good agricultural practices.
- Qualified workers for every job, all with legal contracts.
- No harmful or dangerous pesticides.
- Use of beneficial insects.
- Proper handling of packaged products.
- No drugs smuggled in exported products.
Laboratory for the reproduction of beneficial insects
García Mateo & Sinova actively supports:
- Helping the native population through jobs and development programmes.
- Creating new crops in R&D plots.
Fields of experimentation and development of technologies
- These are all available to our clients.
- Certificate of Good Agricultural Practices in all our farms.
- GLOBALGAP Certification for all our farms.
- Certificate of pesticide control.
- HACCP packaged food safety certification.
- BASC drug smuggling prevention certificate.