1. Legal Advisory.
1.1. Identifying data of the responsible
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs you that:
• Its corporate name is: García Mateo & Sinova S.L.
• Your Tax Identification Number: B-81270191
• Its registered office is located in C / Valle de Pinares Llanos, 8A 28035 - Madrid
• Its social activity is: Production and distribution of horticultural products.
• Responsible: Sergio Sinova
1.2. Purpose of the web page.
The website of GARCÍA MATEO & SINOVA S.L. Its purpose is to showcase its natural aesthetic services and alternative therapies.
The website is designed so that users can know the treatments of the aesthetic center and know the benefits that alternative therapies can provide. Another purpose of the website is to inform its customers about promotions or discounts on therapies and treatments.
1.4. Use of the web
gm-importexport.com provides information and data about its services and treatments (hereinafter, “the contents”) are the property of the RESPONSIBLE.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents offered through its website and with an enunciative but not limiting character, not to use them to:
• incur in activities that are illegal, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
• disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights;
• cause damage to the physical and logical systems of raulflorido.com, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage;
• try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
1.5. Data collection
• Contact form that appears at the bottom of the page and that is called “Contact us”, where the USER should choose which department he is going to, his name, his email and a comment.
• Tracking cookies, the information collected is only the user's IP, date, time of access, hyperlink from where you access, your operating system and the browser used. Cookies policy
The USER may request the deletion of their information in compliance with the current law on Data Protection.
2. Intellectual and industrial property.
The texts, images, logos, distinctive signs, sounds, animations, videos, source codes and other content included in this website are the property of GARCÍA MATEO & SINOVA SL, or if it has the right to use and exploit the they are erected as works protected by current intellectual and industrial property legislation.
Any transmission, distribution, reproduction or storage, total or partial, made for profit or commercial purposes, of the contents stored on this website, is expressly prohibited, except prior and express consent of the owner of the rights.
In order to preserve the possible rights of intellectual or industrial property, in the event that any user or a third party considers that a violation of their legitimate rights has occurred due to the introduction of certain content on the website, they must notify said RESPONSIBLE circumstance, by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating:
• Personal data of the interested party, owner of the rights allegedly infringed. If the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party, it must indicate the representation with which it acts.
• Indication of the contents protected by the rights of intellectual or industrial property, and their location on the website.
• Accreditation of the aforementioned intellectual or industrial property rights.
• Express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the truthfulness of the information provided in the notification.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the contents contributed by third parties is their exclusive responsibility.
Access to this website does not grant the USER any right or ownership over the intellectual and industrial property rights of the corporate elements.
3. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility.
GARCÍA MATEO & SINOVA S.L. does not grant any guarantee nor is liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
• The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website and / or its services or contents.
• The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the website and / or its services or content to meet needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
• The existence of viruses, malicious programs or harmful content.
• Illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, to the good faith, to the generally accepted uses or to public order, of the website, its services or contents, by the user.
• Non-compliance by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the website.
GARCÍA MATEO & SINOVA S.L., in spite of its exclusion as responsible, has adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid the problems mentioned above.
4. Reservation of rights
GARCÍA MATEO & SINOVA S.L. reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it deems appropriate, the structure and design of the website, as well as to modify or eliminate the services, contents and conditions of access and / or use of the website.
GARCÍA MATEO & SINOVA S.L. reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the website service or any of the services that comprise it.
5. Link policy.
The persons or entities that intend to make or carry out a hyperlink from a web page of another internet portal to any of the web pages of gm-importexport.com, must be subject to the following conditions:
• The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed, without the prior express authorization of the RESPONSIBLE.
• Deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames with the gm-importexport.com pages will not be established, without the prior express authorization of the RESPONSIBLE.
• No false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation will be included on the pages of gm-importexport.com, nor on the services or contents thereof. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the website on which it is established will not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to GARCÍA MATEO & SINOVA SL, unless expressly authorized by East.
• The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between GARCÍA MATEO & SINOVA S.L. and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, or the knowledge and acceptance of GARCÍA MATEO & SINOVA S.L. of the services and contents offered on said web page or portal.
• The RESPONSIBLE will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the web page or portal from which the hyperlink is made, or the information and statements included therein.
The website gm-importexport.com makes available to the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have the exclusive function of providing users with the search for information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
The RESPONSIBLE does not market, nor direct, nor previously controls, nor does he own the contents, services, information and statements available on said websites.
The RESPONSIBLE does not assume any type of responsibility, not even indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, manifestations, products and services existing or offered on websites not managed by RESPONSIBLE and that are accessible through the website gm-importexport.com.
6. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction.
The relationship between gm-importexport.com and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of A CORUÑA, unless the applicable Law provides otherwise.